Investment Property

Insurance solutions for Investment Property.

Tailored Coverage for Your Investment Property

An investment property requires Property coverage to respond in the event of property damage for your buildings and owned contents. This includes damage by tenants, fire, storms and other events – both natural and manmade. Separate structures, such as detached garages, sheds, guesthouses, pools, etc., should also be insured under the policy.

Vacant Property coverage is also available. When a tenant moves out, there is sometimes a waiting period before another moves in. During this time, the property sits vacant with nobody there to ensure it stays secure. Your Investment Property insurance policy can be designed to provide coverage for intervals when the home is unoccupied.

Another important component of Investment Property insurance is Rental Income coverage to protect you in the event your income ceases due to a covered cause of loss, such as fire or storm, which makes the home unlivable. Loss of income coverage ensures you will not fall into a financial hole if your tenants are forced to move out for a while.

Real Estate

Liability Insurance

The Liability insurance component under the policy will step in to pay legal fees, settlements and damage awards in claims where you are found responsible for someone else’s loss. We also offer Personal Umbrella Liability insurance to extend your Liability insurance beyond your primary policy, especially important in today’s litigious environment.

This description of coverage is not an insurance contract. Your policy is the contract that specifies and fully describes your coverage. Conditions and exclusions will apply. Not all coverage described is available in all states.